High-capacity magazines will not be shipped to the following locations unless the appropriate permit authorizing receipt is on file prior to shipment.
California - No magazines over 10rds.
Colorado – No magazines over 15rds, FFL exemptions apply
Connecticut - No magazines over 10rds.
D.C. - No magazines over 10rds.
Hawaii - No pistol magazines over 10rds.
Aurora, IL - No magazines over 15rds.
Chicago, IL - No magazines over 15rds.
Franklin Park, IL - No magazines over 16rds.
Oak Park, IL - No magazines over 10rds.
Riverdale, IL - No magazines over 35rds.
Maryland - No magazines over 10rds.
Massachusetts - No magazines over 10rds.
New Jersey - No magazines over 10rds, FFL exemptions apply
New York - No magazines over 10rds. (The law states that one cannot load more than 7 rounds in the magazine)
Vermont - No rifle magazines over 10rds & no pistol magazines over 15rds.
APO/FPO - No shipments of any kind.
Ammo Shipping Restrictions
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE SURVIAL PRODUCTS TO INCLUDE TACTICAL GEAR, WEAPON ACCESSORIES, AMMO, ETC… FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE AMMUNITION THAT YOU PURCHASE. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE GUARANTEEING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
We do check orders prior to shipping to ensure we are not violating any laws. Ultimately it is YOU the buyer’s responsibility and take all Liability when attempting to purchase products from our site. By shopping our website, you agree to these terms. All Ammo and ammo related products must be shipped Via UPS or FedEx Ground. This may have a higher shipping cost so we can keep your order federally compliant.
Where we Ship: Lower 48 only and we do not ship “specialty” Rounds (IE incendiary, armor piercing, etc…). Listed below are some of the restrictions Shop Survival Supplies LLC will follow.
Federal law (18 USC 922(b)(1), 27 CFR 478. 99(b)) requires that you must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition and 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order to order ammunition from our site.
- We do not ship outside the United States of America.
- We do not ship to the following states or territories:
- Washington D.C.
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
California: We cannot ship to the following areas:
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Oakland
- City of San Francisco
- San Francisco County
- City of Sacramento
- CCW must be on file
No Ammunition feeding devices over 10 rounds. No Tracer or incendiary ammunition. Note STREAK Visual Ammunition is not a tracer or Incendiary round.
Ammunition shipments must go to one of the following:
A licensed ammunition vendor with a copy of their license on file
– A Federally licensed dealer (FFL) with a copy of their license on file
– A type 03 FFL (C&R) with a certificate of eligibility (COE) and both licenses on file
– A gun range that will keep the ammunition on their premises
– A law enforcement agency with written authorization from the head of the agency stating that the ammunition is for official use
-A sworn peace officer, as defined in Chapter 4.5 (commencing with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2, or sworn federal law enforcement officer, who is authorized to carry a firearm in the course and scope of the officer’s duties.
- You can place your order but prior to shipping we require additional documentation. We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
- State issued Connecticut Driver’s license scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- If you have ordered from us before and have submitted all documents please note it in the box at check out.
- Illinois: We cannot ship to the following areas: Cook County.
- Illinois: You can place your order but prior to shipping we require additional documentation. Thus, the order should be put on hold when submitted.
- Require FOID scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
- We cannot ship to the following areas:
1. New York City
2. Five Boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island)
- We can ship to companies in NY registered as a FFL. Prior to ordering, we will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please contact us regarding this if desire to ship to an FFL.
- We can ship to NJ after certain requirements are met. Prior to ordering we require.
- Firearms/Ammunition ID card front side scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
- New Jersey State Photo ID scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.